Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ideas...

I have countless ideas of what I want to talk about on this blog and I truly don't know where to begin.  Basically, this blog is about life... random things about my own life, yes, but also just about living in general and about things I've learned along the way that have helped me and may be able to help others.  I've been through some rough times in my life.  More and more, through many years of healing, I've come to realize that it's the simple things in life that matter the most. It's taken a long time for me to get to where I am in life, but I'm here now and I am proud of myself and my journey.  Throughout my posts, I'll share parts of my story.  But for now, here are some little things...




What makes you smile?  Sometimes that becomes a difficult thing to answer.  When I get off track, I need to remember to stop and ask myself that question.  I have to admit, I'm going through one of those times again at the moment.  2013 has been a rough year for me and I need to re-focus on the things that really matter.  I'm hoping this blog can help me make sense of things... and along the way, if I end up helping someone else, well, I guess that's just a bonus.  Stay tuned :-) 

NWK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.